Macmillan @ West Lothian Cancer Information & Support Service
Macmillan Cancer Support information and resources available in West Lothian
If you're affected by cancer you may want to know there's someone you can turn to for help. Working in partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support, our service offers anyone affected by cancer access to information and support.
You may have cancer yourself or be a relative, friend or carer of someone with cancer. We provide:
- A free and confidential drop in service.
- Time to talk in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Help to access benefits and financial advice.
- Links to other relevant local organisations.
- Leaflets on cancer topics and help to access quality internet sites for cancer information and support
Macmillan @ West Lothian are still providing support via email and over the phone during the Coronavirus outbreak. We can also arrange 1-1 appointments on the internet. For cancer information, support, or just someone to talk to contact us today on 01506 283053 or email MacmillanWestLothian@westlothian.gov.uk
Face to face appointments are now available by appointment every Wednesday in Bathgate Partnership Centre. Please call 01506 283053 or email MacmillanWestLothian@westlothian.gov.uk for more details.