IJB Annual Performance Report 2022/2023
The sets out an assessment of progress toward its vision to 'increase wellbeing and reduce health inequalities across all communities of West Lothian'.
The report has been prepared to give an overview of the following aspects of planning and service delivery as required by The Public Bodies (Joint Working) (Scotland) Act 2014, which also requires the IJB to publish our Annual Performance Report by July 31 each year.
• Review of the IJB's Strategic Plan
• Progress against priorities of the Strategic Plan
• Progress towards national health and wellbeing outcomes
• Ministerial Strategic Group integration indicator performance
• Financial management and performance
• Best Value
• Regulation and inspection of Services
• Significant decisions and directions
• Development of the new Strategic Plan
• Next steps for 2023/24
Our 2022-2023 Annual Performance Documents
Our Previous Annual Performance Reports