Information Briefing and Initial Engagement Sessions
Who are the sessions for?
These are offered on a multi-agency basis to any practitioner or manager who is:
- involved in services for infants, children, young people and their families
- for those in Adult Services who will have connections to engaging with families as children grow and to those with lived experience who may require the support of Adult Services in later life
- There will also be relevance for those who may not see themselves as providing a direct service but have significant influence in shaping services and decision making such as Business Support, Commissioning, Procurement and Finance colleagues.
- For anyone who has experience in any form connected to the system who has an interest in change work.
What will the sessions look like?
This will be the first opportunity to start becoming involved. It will not be the last with the hope that further sessions will be more interactive. Due to the current public health requirements, the opportunity will be offered on a virtual basis at this time.
To allow as many people to express an interest and hear the information across a number of agencies - five sessions are offered on different days and at different times. The session will be for one hour. This will mean that opportunity for interaction will be relatively limited however there will be ways in which any questions or request for further information will be met.
- Tuesday 20 April 2021 3pm-4pm
- Thursday 22 April 2021 6pm-7pm
- Monday 26 April 2021 2pm-3pm
- Wednesday 28 April 2021 10am-11am
- Friday 30 April 2021 1pm-2pm
Should you wish to have a place at an initial information and briefing session - please email ThePromise@westlothian.gov.uk with the following information:
- Contact Details
- Preferred contact email address for virtual meeting link:
- Preferred Session Date
The closing date for notes of interest is Monday 12 April 2021. Confirmation of your place and a link for the session will be sent on Tuesday 13 April 2021. If you are able to hold the date and time you have expressed an interest for in the interim this would be helpful.