About the Inclusion and Support Service - Early Years
Our Aims - What we do for families - How we deliver our services
To give young people from pre-birth to three years the best possible start in life, by working closely with parents, grandparents and carers. We also work with other agencies.
We will do this by providing a service which will:
- Improve children's social and emotional development, their health and their ability to learn
- Strengthen families and communities by building on parents' existing skills, experience and knowledge.
What we do for families
We provide on an outreach basis :
- Individual support to those families who need additional support
- Access to the Positive Steps Group to support new mums with a diagnosis of postnatal illness
Should you require support from the Inclusion and Support Service - Early Years please contact your Health Visitor / Family Nurse/ Social Worker/ or Early Years Education staff
How we deliver our services
- Provide a high quality service as judged by our customers
- Provide the information you need in ways which are easy to understand and meet your needs and preferences
- ensure our staff behave professionally in all aspects of their dealings with you
- Work with you to achieve the best outcome for children