Macmillan West Lothian
Macmillan Cancer Support information and resources available in West Lothian
Macmillan @ West Lothian
If you're affected by cancer you may want to know there's someone you can turn to for help. Working in partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support, our service offers anyone affected by cancer access to information and support. You may have cancer yourself or be a relative, friend or carer of someone with cancer. We provide:
- A free and confidential drop in service.
- Time to talk in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Help to access benefits and financial advice.
- Access to counselling and complementary therapy provided by Cancer Support Scotland.
- Links to other relevant local organisations.
- Leaflets on cancer topics and help to access quality internet sites for cancer information and support.